How can we help?
Our mission is simple....
It's to help people in the Cheshire East community Live Life and Stay Well.
We aim to ensure people:
- Are able to look after themsleves, stay healthy and retain their independence longer
- Can participate as active members of their communities
- Have choice and easy access to the type of help they need, when they need it
- Feel empowered and confident to live independently
- Remain safe and secure and continue to enjoy a good quality of life
- Can maintain active social lives
What we do.
We can work with you on a one-to-one basis and give advice and support specifically tailored to your needs.
1. Help you get involved in local groups and activities in your community.
2. Help you learn to use computers, laptops and tablets to help you keep in touch with friends and family.
3. Work with you to prevent minor health conditions from becoming a major problem.
4. Provide advice and information on home adaptations and equipment to help you live independently in your own home.
Life Links has seven Wellbeing Coordinators that cover the whole of Cheshire East.
How we do it.
We can offer support and advice over the telephone which may be all you need.
If it's more appropriate to come out and visit you at home, our Wellbeing Coordinators will arrange a date and time suitable for you. They will discuss the help and support you need and identify local groups and organisations that can help you. They will work with you to produce a personal wellbeing plan, outlining actions to be taken over an agreed time period and support you along the way.
Who we work with
Delivered by Peaks & Plains Housing Trust and Age UK Cheshire East. We work with many different organisations around Cheshire East to ensure you get the right support.
Call us on: 0808 281 1052 (Free number from a landline)
Email us: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: Life Links Cheshire East
Follow us on Twitter: @lifelinksce